Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our First Brew!

Brandon and I are so excited to share how we are getting our home brew started!

Here's how it all started...Brandon went to Ballast Point to get supplies. I felt a comfortable mix of delight and surprise. Then, I immediately started thinking of names for us...The Brewsome Couple, Lady and the Brew, the Brewtastic Duo...so many possibilities. I knew this name could stick with us forever...

I asked Brandon, "What do you want people to think of when they taste our beer?" He said, "Elegance, creativity, man's endless struggle to understand man, the usual." And I said, "What about women!" Anyway, we came to consensus with the fact that we love our home and neighborhood. We are between University Heights and Normal Heights...cleverly names Between Heights. Perfect!

We are Between Heights Brew.

We hope to share our experience with home brewing, trials and tribulations.

And all that jazz. Enjoy!

Nicole and Brandon



No comments:

Post a Comment