Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Art of Choice


I just had a big epiphany and would like to preface this with, "Yes, this may seem somewhat obvious"...Well, I was just thrown blindly into this Home Brewing. Brandon has always had a passion for beer and when I say that I don't just mean in the drinking sense. He truly enjoys identifying flavors, discovering new labels, and brew talk. Honestly, my preference is wine. If we could make our own wine, I would be thrilled.

Anyway, the idea of Home Brewing sounded like fun. A way to bond, experiment, and hopefully discover some delicious recipes. My realization this week was that ... I can make whatever I want! So, if there is a flavor, consistency, additive that I feel like having ... I can! Very exciting. I love hefeweizen brews that are full of flavor. When purchasing our latest materials, I got coriander, lemon peel, and orange.

Completely customized. The beauty of choice makes me a brew fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment